A Squadron Regulation governs important parts of the Squadron. These regulations may only be changed as the result of a Squadron Vote as detailed below.
List of Flag Regulations
A full list of Flag Regulations can be found at the bottom of this page.
Holding a Flag Vote
- A thread is started in the Flag Officers boardroom voting forum. It must include details of the change including the exact wording or graphic of the replacement. A discussion topic must also be created in the Flag officers root forum for discussion with the advisory council.
- A poll is created with a Yes or No option (to adopt the new regulation).
- The poll must last 5 days and allow re-voting to be valid.
- A simple majority (yes) result is required to change the regulation to that proposed.
- Any changes must be announced to the squadron in the Wardroom upon conclusion of the vote, and added to the wiki within three days by either the proposing officer or the Squadron Secretaries.
Pages in category "Flag Regulation"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.