|PotBS Wiki page - This page contains content from the PotBS Wiki. Links from this page will take you away from the SGS Wiki.|
The /emote command will list all of the in-game emotes.
Use emotes by typing /wave . Not /e wave or ;wave. /e and ; are the same command. That is the "put my name in the chat with whatever I pass to the command after it" command. All of the animated emotes are on raw slash commands (/wave, /salute, etc.) So displaying the text with no animation is the whole point of "/e wave".
Bind Emotes to Toolbar
For ease of use, assign any emote listed at bottom to a created toolbar icon (a colored flag) with the following commands:
- /addtotoolbar 0 /[insert_emote_name_here] = Binds Emote to AvCom (Swashbuckling)
- /addtotoolbar 2 /[insert_emote_name_here] = Binds Emote to Ship Combat
- /addtotoolbar 3 /[insert_emote_name_here] = Bind Emote to OS (Open Sea)
- /addtotoolbar 3 /egyptian => adds 'egyptian' emote (wacky dance) icon flag to Primary OS Toolbar
- /addtotoolbar 0 /thumbsup => adds 'thumbsup' emote icon flag to Primary Swashbuckling Toolbar
- Auto use/repeat the command by CTRL+LEFT-clicking on the created emote icon.
- All emotes (except /jump) SPAM FLOODs everyone's local chat box, so you might get Ignore-listed by normal humans.
In-Game Emotes on YouTube
If you want to see how the Emotes actually looks in-game, go check out this link on YouTube: