Back in 1716 or 2003 I received the follow message from Charles Caldwell.
- "Join me sir!"
This was in reference to a post in the FLS Role Play forums simply called "The Saint George Tavern!". In that place six British officers met and formed the first British society on the Burning Sea. The minutes to those meetings are lost in time, but we quickly settled on the name "Saint George Squadron". Lord Blake created our first home, and from there we went on to build the squadron.
- Still a member of the Squadron, although not on active service. Maintains close communication with many of the squadrons members.
- Retired from the Squadron to start the Windward Squadron of the White, subsequently retired from that organization and longer plays Pirates of the Burning sea.
- Retired from the Squadron in 1724.
- Retired from the squadron to start the Windward Squadron of the White where he is still a senior member.
- Retired from the Squadron due to ill health.
- Retired from the Squadron.