SGS NA Constitution
The Constitution of the Saint George Squadron of the White
- The Squadron will be friendly to role-players and its members will actively promote role-play in Naval Action and other games. The Society will be advertised as a role-play society.
- The Squadron will gauge member activity based on last logged date, either through the website or game (when figures become available). The minimum log on requirement will not be more frequent than once a month.
- The Squadron will be friendly to casual gamers and will not require it's members to play for a minimum amount of time each month aside from the minimum activity requirement covered in 1.5.
- The remaining founding members of the squadron will be exempt from the last logged on requirement laid out in 1.5.
- The Squadron's wiki will be maintained as a public resource, open to other gamers and the general public. The squadron will promote an attitude of sharing knowledge and information. This does not extend to the private sections of the squadron forums.
Spying, Espionage, and Cross Teaming
- The Squadron will never engage in espionage or spying against another guild, society, group or individual. Furthermore no member may play for more than one nation on the server which The Squadron resides. The Squadron exerts no control over what happens on other servers.
- Sub Groups and organizations may be formed for role-play or organization reasons. A sub group may not have its own regulations or chain of command. A sub group may have specific entry requirements created and edited after a standard vote. These entry requirements must be obtainable by every member and will not contravene article 1.2.
Promotions and Awards
- Squadron promotions and awards will be run every month as laid out in the Squadron Regulations
Trading between Captains
- All trading between Captains (including trades with non SGS officers) will be on a 'cash on delivery' basis. Officers will not demand advance payment or defer payment for goods received. Nor will they run a donation or banking system either privately or on behalf of The Squadron. This will not preclude receiving or giving gifts to other players or an automated tax / tithe system, should it become available.
- An amendment can be added to the constitution provided it does not modify, nullify or circumvent an existing article. A amendment may be added after a Squadron Vote.
--Ashleigh Bagster 16:05, 26 March 2016 (UTC)
--James Thomson 16:07, 26 March 2016 (UTC)
--Nathaniel Blatchford 16:11, 26 March 2016 (UTC)
--Nick Mickelson 15:20, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
--Henry Harwood 01:53, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
--Leo Davis 20:09, 29 March 2016 (UTC)